As part of the SMS notification service, Hyggio gives you the option of automatically sending text messages with the content of the text message that you can set manually, additionally you can use in the content ready-made scripts for the date and time of the visit based on the following type of notification:
- Notification of appointment
- Reminder of appointment
- Appointment change
- Appointment cancellation
In order for the patient to receive notifications, the appropriate changes must be made:
- at the site management level - decide what type of notifications will be used in the site and what their universal content will be
- at the individual study level - decide whether notifications will be sent as part of this study
- at the level of each patient - select that the patient has agreed to receive notifications (NOTE: probably your site applies a policy regarding the processing of personal data, check whether sending notifications does not require signing separate consents).
In order to be able to manage SMS notifications, the user have to have the following permissions added:
- SMS notification in trial - management / Notification settings - management at the Site level (to manage general Site settings)
- SMS settings - management / Notification settings - management at the clinical trial level (to be able to set at the level of individual clinical trials).
- SMS settings - access
Management of notifications in the Site
At this level, the user decides what type of notifications should be used in the site, and also defines the content of text message.
1. Select in the lower right corner: Management
2. From the Notification tab, select: SMS
3. Select the category you want to edit by clicking on the three dots.
4. You can avtivate/deactivate this type of notification, enter universal content and select the data that will be updated by the system, i.e. the date and time of the visit and/or the day of the visit.
5. Select: Settings to see what information about the sender the notification recipient will receive
NOTE: For regulatory reasons, the SMS sender name is defined by Hyggio technical support. A user at this level has only the ability to get a preview.
If you would like to enter different SMS sender name (e.g. name of your Center), please contact Hyggio technical support.
SMS management at the level of a single study
1. Select: clinical trials
2. From the list of studies, select the ones that interest you:
3. Select: Settings
4. From the side menu, select: Patient notifications and enable this option for this study.
Management of SMS sending at the level of individual patients.
1. In the patient list, select the one who has consented to receive notifications
2. Select the "More" tab and then "Notifications"
3. Select "Send SMS notifications", here you can also confirm the number to which the patient will receive notifications and, if necessary, edit it.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article